Tuesday, January 31, 2017

OBT: Executive Director Dennis Buehler

Dear SOBT Community,

I am writing to send you advance notice of important news happening at Oregon Ballet Theatre today. Later this morning the organization will announce OBT Executive Director Dennis Buehler has taken a job as president and chief executive officer of the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, a grant-making organization in his hometown of Green Bay, Wisconsin. Mr. Buehler will remain with OBT until February 18, 2017.

We will send all families the official press release later today after it has been made public, and I will keep you posted regarding recruiting and interim plans. The press release will also be available on the School’s blog.

I personally want to thank Mr. Buehler for the solid leadership he provided during his tenure and for the considerable energy he put into helping make SOBT a stronger school. It will be a bittersweet farewell, but I wish Mr. Buehler the very best in his future and will always value the time I had working with him.

Lastly, I want to state I am looking forward to the future of both OBT and SOBT as we continue to thrive and grow in our community.

My best wishes,

Anthony Jones
School Director