Friday, January 30, 2015

A note from Gavin

We received word from Gavin that she made it safely to Taos and is settling into her temporary home. She also asked that the following message be passed along to the SOBT student body:


Thank you, everyone, for such a warm and supportive send-off as I embark on the exciting adventure that awaits me over the next few months.  I'm filled with mixed emotions about leaving, so your encouragement is immensely helpful and I hold it close to my heart.  I will miss you all so very much, and will be thinking of you taking classes and excitedly preparing for the ASP.  I'll be back just in time to see you perform, which I'll be eagerly looking forward to!

 

Please, please do keep in touch-- below is my mailing address in Taos, and I would just love to get notes and letters!  Maybe you can help make me the artist-in-residence with the fullest mailbox.  :)

 

Thank you again for your humbling and heartwarming farewell.  Work hard, dance well, turn out those legs and point those feet!

I'll see you soon!

 

With love,

Gavin

Mailing address:

Gavin Larsen

426 Liebert St.

Taos, NM  87571