Thursday, April 30, 2015

Congratulations on the ASP

Dear SOBT Students,

I want to wish everyone congratulations on a job well done for the Annual School Performance last weekend!  I was very proud of what the school accomplished and the professionalism displayed onstage.  It was simply a thrill for me to sit in the audience and watch the performances unfold; there were many magical and memorable moments!  Everyone pulled together to make this year’s performances even stronger than last year’s, and I could not have been more pleased.  I received many comments from audience members that they have never seen the school looking better or stronger!  This is a tribute to the hard work each of you put into your ballet training day in and day out.  Congratulations, again, and keep up the great work!!

My best wishes,
Anthony Jones
School Director